Carbon Monoxide Poisons Five in Aberdeen

ABERDEEN, Wash. – A family of five on West 2nd street had to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after Captain Mark Dulin tells us extremely high levels of CO were found in a house that was running a generator in the basement. The entire family was taken to Community Hospital. Dulin said the call was immediately upgraded to a Hazardous Materials call just before midnight tonight after the CO levels were detected.

Comments

SHARE
News Director of Jodesha Broadcasting since October 2007. Dave Haviland moved to Grays Harbor in 1979 and graduated from Aberdeen High School in 1993.