Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Aberdeen

ABERDEEN, Wash. – Two residence had to be transported to Community Hospital yesterday when firefighters found them at a home in the 200 block of King street suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. Captain Dave Golding with the Aberdeen Fire Department tells us the occupants stated they were running a generator indoors because they did not have power to the home.

Comments

SHARE
News Director of Jodesha Broadcasting since October 2007. Dave Haviland moved to Grays Harbor in 1979 and graduated from Aberdeen High School in 1993.