Hoquiam Neighbors Help Evacuate During Fire

HOQUIAM, Wash. – Neighbors helped an older Hoquiam man out of his home while he awaited fire response yesterday morning. The Fire Department reports a possible cause of the laundry room fire around 10am could be a faulty natural gas valve near a water heater pilot light. No one was injured and the investigation continues. Estimated damages to the home in the 200 block of Emerson were around 50 thousand dollars.

Comments

SHARE
News Director of Jodesha Broadcasting since October 2007. Dave Haviland moved to Grays Harbor in 1979 and graduated from Aberdeen High School in 1993.