At approximately 4:30 PM, SOG detectives, assisted by Squaxin Island PD and Deputy Dodge with K9 Kona, served a search warrant at 912 E Shelton Springs Road. This residence is located approximately 300 yards away from Shelton High School property. Execution of the warrant resulted in the seizure of approximately a quarter pound of powder cocaine (approximate street value: $4,000), a half ounce of crystal methamphetamine (approximate street value: $700), approximately $1,300 cash in drug proceeds and one vehicle used to facilitate cocaine deliveries and/or traceable to drug proceeds. Murillo-Bejar remains in custody. Investigators say this investigation is ongoing and more arrests are anticipated.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project