Kitchen Fire Displaces Aberdeen Family

ABERDEEN, Wash. – An Aberdeen Family returned home to find black smoke filling their house yesterday evening. The Aberdeen Fire Department was called to the 100 block of West Marion just before 6pm to find a kitchen fire had spread to the attic area causing around 50 thousand dollars in damages. No one was injured, or even home, when the fire began, The fire department tells KBKW it appears food had been left cooking when the family went out. The fire displaces one mother and three children from the South Aberdeen Home.