Seven DUI Arrests in Grays Harbor and Mason County over the Fourth

The Washington State Patrol encourages motorists observing erratic or unsafe driving not to engage the other motorist, but report the incident instead using their cellular phones by dialing 9-1-1. From there, the caller will be asked to provide a location, direction of travel, and a description of the vehicle.