No Parking signs will soon be seen on the Wynoochie Valley Road near Carter Creek, where it’s become a hazard that some boaters and fisherman are parking along narrow parts of the shoulder and at times across the traveled roadway.
County Commissioner Terry Willis explained the need for these restrictions in that area, while talking with Doug McDowell after Monday’s County Commissioner’s meeting.
The impromptu boat ramp has formed near milepost 14, and in this case “no parking” means don’t park in the road.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project